I was given a heads up on Saturday at the market, that some of you were missing the Dandelion pesto recipe…Here’s a copy for your records.
- 3/4 cup unsalted roasted pumpkin seeds
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 cups dandelion greens
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Pulse the garlic and pumpkin seeds together in the bowl of a food processor until very finely chopped.
- Add Parmesan cheese, dandelion greens, and lemon juice and process continuously until combined. The pesto will be very thick and difficult to process after awhile — that’s ok.
- With the blade running, slowly pour in the olive oil and process until the pesto is smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste!