Vegetable and Fruit Box
Do you want to receive one of our CSA food boxes without the commitment? Each week you can purchase a share of vegetables and fruit. To find out what will be in the food box click here.
For the winter you can expect beets, potatoes, onions, pea shoots, cabbages, leeks, parsnips and other veggies. For fruit it will be apples, pears, jams, frozen fruit like blueberries and raspberries. The fruit will be from Noggins Corner Farm and is not certified organic.
Please place your order by Tuesday at noon for delivery on Wednesday.
Please make payment before pick up by:
- E-transfer to email@example.com, password: taproot
- If picking up at the farm payment can be made by cash or cheque.
Pick up Options (Wednesday)
TapRoot Farms: 451 Canard Street. 8 AM to until you pick up.
- Noggins Greenwich: 10009 Hwy #1. 9 AM to Friday at 5 PM.
- Noggins at Seaport: 1209 Marginal Rd, Halifax. 12 PM to 5 PM. Delivery Fee: $4.00.
- Noggins Sante Centre: 50 Gary Martin Drive Hammonds Plains. 12 PM to 7 PM. Delivery Fee: $4.00.
- Noggins Alderney Gate Market: 2 Octerloney Street, Dartmouth. 12PM – 7 PM. Delivery Fee: $4.00.
- Metro Home Delivery: within a 15 minute radius of Seaport Farmers Market. 9 AM to 4 PM. Delivery Fee: $10.00.
- Home Deliveries: within a 15 minute radius of farm. 8 AM to 5 PM. Delivery Fee: $6.00.