Speerville Mill New found Oatmeal, 2 lb
Speerville flour Mill out of Speerville NB. Speerville is a mill of organic bulk products in Atlantic Canada.
A classic rolled oat. Good for baking and for porridge. They name New Found Oats, comes from one of the owners of Speerville’s then 10 year old son, who witnessed the cold rolling of oat groats into flakes and decided to try it as porridge. It soon after became his favourite breakfast! His New Found Oats!
Please place your order by Tuesday at noon for delivery on Wednesday.
Please make payment before pick up by:
- E-transfer to email@example.com, password: taproot
- If picking up at the farm payment can be made by cash or cheque.
Pick up Options (Wednesday)
TapRoot Farms: 451 Canard Street. 8 AM to until you pick up.
- Noggins Greenwich: 10009 Hwy #1. 9 AM to Friday at 5 PM.
- Noggins at Seaport: 1209 Marginal Rd, Halifax. 12 PM to 5 PM. Delivery Fee: $4.00.
- Noggins Sante Centre: 50 Gary Martin Drive Hammonds Plains. 12 PM to 7 PM. Delivery Fee: $4.00.
- Noggins Alderney Gate Market: 2 Octerloney Street, Dartmouth. 12PM – 7 PM. Delivery Fee: $4.00.
- Metro Home Delivery: within a 15 minute radius of Seaport Farmers Market. 9 AM to 4 PM. Delivery Fee: $10.00.
- Home Deliveries: within a 15 minute radius of farm. 8 AM to 5 PM. Delivery Fee: $6.00.