Do you want to receive one of our CSA food boxes without the commitment? Each week you can purchase a share of meat. To find out what will be in the food box click here.
The share contains a selection each week made up of chicken (whole and parts (thighs, breast, wings, drums)), pork (ground, bacon, sausage, steak, roast, chops), beef (roast, ground, steak), goat (pieces/chunks).
All meat is frozen. We get our meat butchered regularly throughout the year at a local butcher in Gaspereau. Meat is immediately frozen to ensure it stays as fresh as possible until it makes it’s way to your home.
Please place your order by Tuesday at noon for delivery on Wednesday.
Please make payment before pick up by:
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, password: taproot
- If picking up at the farm payment can be made by cash or cheque.
Pick up Options (Wednesday)
TapRoot Farms: 451 Canard Street. 8 AM to until you pick up.
- Noggins Greenwich: 10009 Hwy #1. 9 AM to Friday at 5 PM.
- Noggins at Seaport: 1209 Marginal Rd, Halifax. 12 PM to 5 PM. Delivery Fee: $4.00.
- Noggins Sante Centre: 50 Gary Martin Drive Hammonds Plains. 12 PM to 7 PM. Delivery Fee: $4.00.
- Noggins Alderney Gate Market: 2 Octerloney Street, Dartmouth. 12PM – 7 PM. Delivery Fee: $4.00.
- Metro Home Delivery: within a 15 minute radius of Seaport Farmers Market. 9 AM to 4 PM. Delivery Fee: $10.00.
- Home Deliveries: within a 15 minute radius of farm. 8 AM to 5 PM. Delivery Fee: $6.00.