Bear River Farms Acadia Whole Wheat Flour, 3 kg
This wheat is grown at Bear River Farms in Waldeck West, Nova Scoita. Certified Demeter Canada
Acadia whole wheat is a heritage variety of wheat developed in 1937 at and experimental farm in Saskatchewan. It was one of two main varieties of wheat grown in the Maritimes through the 1950’s. This is a great baking flour.
Please place your order by Tuesday at noon for delivery on Wednesday.
Please make payment before pick up by:
- E-transfer to email@example.com, password: taproot
- If picking up at the farm payment can be made by cash or cheque.
Pick up Options (Wednesday)
TapRoot Farms: 451 Canard Street. 8 AM to until you pick up.
- Noggins Greenwich: 10009 Hwy #1. 9 AM to Friday at 5 PM.
- Noggins at Seaport: 1209 Marginal Rd, Halifax. 12 PM to 5 PM. Delivery Fee: $4.00.
- Noggins Sante Centre: 50 Gary Martin Drive Hammonds Plains. 12 PM to 7 PM. Delivery Fee: $4.00.
- Noggins Alderney Gate Market: 2 Octerloney Street, Dartmouth. 12PM – 7 PM. Delivery Fee: $4.00.
- Metro Home Delivery: within a 15 minute radius of Seaport Farmers Market. 9 AM to 4 PM. Delivery Fee: $10.00.
- Home Deliveries: within a 15 minute radius of farm. 8 AM to 5 PM. Delivery Fee: $6.00.