We have concerns about the weather forecast for this weekend (February 9th). We have decided to cancel deliveries. This is a difficult decision for us, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Your shares will be delivered the following Saturday, February 16th. This means you will all receive two weeks of shares next Saturday at your regular time. Again we apologize, but forecasts predict poor driving conditions. We do not want to give you a reason to feel obliged to drive in bad weather. Be safe.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.