Saturday CSA Members,
I have decided to not deliver today.
Here is the blog post. Basically, it is freezing rain here right now and with the forecast dancing between rain and freezing rain and snow i just feel it isn't necessary to risk travelling today.
I will deliver tomorrow same time same place. If that does not work for you we can double up next week or if you can make it to Hawthorne on Monday between 4:30 and 5:30 we can make that happen.
Sorry for the inconvenience.